Optimizing Project Risks, Costs and Safety in Electrical System Protection
- Book now
An EIC Live webinar discussing power system protection and regulations.
16:00 - 17:00 Kuala Lumpur Time/ 09:00 - 10:00 London Time
- 78% of surveyed engineering and construction companies believe building project risks are increasing (KPMG International Study)
- Clients are challenging engineers to complete projects at an unprecedented pace to realize the return on investment, and the need for infrastructure development in remote and complex environments is increasing.
- A study by the G20-backed Global Infrastructure Hub and Oxford Economics estimates that $3.7 trillion will be invested in infrastructure every year to meet global demand.
To maintain an advantage, it’s paramount to stay at the forefront of safety compliance and best practices.
A fundamental move: Specify cable cleats because they assist with electrical system protection. To ensure long-term integrity of electrical infrastructure, follow cable cleat installation standards according to the International Electrotechnical Commission 61914:2015, the most robust standards established globally.
1600 Welcome remarks by Energy Industries Council
Azman Nasir, Regional Director - APAC, EIC
1605 The Importance of Specifying the Right Cable Cleats
Andrew Booth, Global Manager - Business Development, Panduit
1625 Introduction to Panduit's Award-Winning Solutions and Success Stories
Kum Yew Kong, Asia Pacific Business Development Manager,Panduit
1640 Live Q&A Session with panel speakers
1700 Thank You and Closing remarks
Mr. Andrew Booth
MA CEng FIET.
Global Business Development Manager, Panduit
A Chartered Engineer, a Fellow of the Institute of Engineering and Technology, and a Senior Member of IEEE. Andrew holds a Masters Degree in Leadership of Innovation from York University in the U.K. He has almost 25 years of experience in the design, testing and manufacturing of Cable Cleats. He has vast experience in International business leadership and direction. Andrew has been involved in the preparation and maintenance of the International standard IEC61914 ‘Cable Cleats for Electrical Installations’ since its inception and is currently the nominated US Expert’.
Mr. Kong Kum Yew
Senior Business Development Manager, Panduit Asia Pacific
Kum Yew is the Business Development Manager for the IC/MRO/EPC markets for Panduit. His role has him covering the Asia-Pacific region, working with internal and external customers on development of strategic and implementation plans. Besides building and driving localized new business strategies in support of the overall business unit objectives, he also acts as the “Voice of Sales Liaison” with the entire business organization to ensure the sales teams have all necessary training, marketing information, and selling tools. He has spent 9 years as an Engineer in various technical roles and 5 years as a Product Sales Manager in the Oil and Gas industry.
• Power System Protection and their Regulations
• Installation Issues and Failures
• Importance of a Correct Specifications of Cable Cleat
• Challenge the Standing Perception
• Introduction to Panduit's Award-Winning Fault Simulation Software