EI LIVE free webinar | COVID-19: Managing Project Supply Chain Disruption, Delays, and Claims
- Online webinar
- 15:00 - 16:00
In co-operation with HKA and DLA Piper
Join this free webinar on 30 September 2020, 15:00 – 16:00 BST
Please note that registration closes at 17:00 on 29 September 2020
Our panel will address the immediate impacts of COVID-19, including delays, disruption, and scaling back on investments. This session will explore the problems and concerns that owners and contractors are facing during the crisis and cover the range of contractual/legal rights and remedies open to them, before looking at what we might see in the foreseeable future.
Discussion will include the following issues:
- How has COVID-19 affected the industry so far?
- How are companies addressing rights and remedies for COVID-19?: A look at bespoke and standard contracts
- Contract management during COVID–19: what pre-emptive measures can be made to protect your position?
- Notices and how to track the impact of COVID-19
- What changes can be implemented now ahead of any potential second lockdown?
- What learnings can be carried forward to the world post COVID-19?
- Chair: Colin Johnson, Partner, HKA
- David Moss, Consultant, DLA Piper
- Michelle Metz, Partner, HKA
- Caroline Pope, Partner, DLA Piper
This event is held jointly by the EI, HKA and DLA Piper. In delivering the event, your registration details will be passed to HKA and DLA Piper. They will be processed in line with GDPR, PECR and the Privacy Policies of each organisation.