EI Africa branch
EI Africa is currently represented through its Nigeria branch. If you would be interested in setting up a new branch elsewhere in Africa, please get in touch with Yewande Abiose – Managing Director, EI Africa:
t: +234 802 036 0227
The Nigerian Energy space is a dynamic one with the booming oil and gas sector, the newly privatized and emerging power sector, and the developing petrochemical and renewable sector. The sector plays a critical role in the industrial, technological, economic and social development of the country. Hence, the large participation and influx of professionals into the field.
The Energy Institute Nigeria branch supports those working and interested in the energy sector by:
- Capacity building through specially designed trainings and workshops
- Providing networking opportunities through local and international events, and forums
- Fostering good relations and knowledge sharing through the evening sessions and quarterly branch meetings
- Promoting standards of operations and best practices through technical sessions
- Providing support to students and young professionals through the local Young Professionals Network
- Providing professional recognitions and guidance on the route to chartership
- Providing support to Universities through learning affiliate membership and accreditations to approved training centres.
EI Nigeria delivers the Energy Sustainability Conference, an annual event designed to help chart a pathway to a sustainable energy future in Nigeria. Click here for more details.
Affiliate and Associate members in Nigeria are entitled to a 50% discount on EI membership. Please use the code EINIGERIA20 when registering to receive the discount.
Partners and sponsors
Learning Affiliate University Departments