Why choose an RPEC consultant for your energy efficiency advice?
With rising costs and worries about energy supply, and growing awareness of the environmental impact of their operations, today’s businesses have never been under more pressure to minimise energy costs and make the best use of resources. The CBI has identified energy saving as one of the keys to business competitiveness and ESOS and other legislation has brought energy savings fully into focus.
Using an RPEC accredited Consultant means that you can have confidence that you are getting the best advice for your business – and the services you will receive are up-to-date, timely, and professional.
RPEC consultants are:
- Approved to act as ESOS Lead Assessors All consultants on the register are approved to act as Lead Assessors for ESOS, and can also provide you with advice and support in finding your way through a range of legislation, schemes and certifications.
- Chartered Fully qualified to stringent professional standards and up-to-date on current requirements.
- Experts Experienced and knowledgeable in a wide range of energy contexts – using our fully searchable RPEC register means you can identify individuals who understand your particular sector’s business requirements.
- Regulated The Energy Institute checks RPEC consultants' credentials annually and monitors their continuing professional development (CPD) to make sure that their knowledge and practice is up-to-date.
- Professional RPEC consultants are required to abide by a strict Code of Conduct, providing a firm guarantee for you receive the high standard of service you have a right to expect.
- A pathway to certification RPEC accredited consultants can help your businesses work towards the certifications you need, including ensuring that you are compliant with ESOS and you are getting the most out of your energy 'spend'.
Find an RPEC consultant
The RPEC database is searchable by sector, technology, skill and by consultant name and company. It also indicates the level of skill and expertise that the individual has in relation to each criterion. All RPEC consultants are approved to act as ESOS Lead Assessors and many provide a free 20-minute consultancy service.
Get free energy saving advice from an RPEC consultant
Not sure what to do next? Get 20 minutes' advice free from one of our RPEC consultants!
Working with an energy consultant is a new experience for many companies. Our free 20 minutes consultancy service means that you can find out more about what an RPEC consultant can offer, potential saving opportunities for your business and what the next steps could be. Our RPEC consultants can provide you with advice on ensuring that you are compliant with ESOS - and if you have specific requirements, we will try to put you in touch with an RPEC consultant who has specific relevant expertise.
Simply fill in the form below and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A consultant will be back in touch within 5 working days.
If you are offering energy efficiency advice and consultancy, the RPEC logo is a sign that you provide services your clients can trust.
Approval as a Lead Assessor for ESOS
RPEC consultants are approved to act as Lead Assessors for ESOS.
RPEC accredited Consultants can use the RPEC consultant logo, demonstrating that they have met stringent professional standards and demonstrated they have the knowledge, skills and experience to deliver authoritative energy advice and support.
Business opportunities and signposting
The fully searchable RPEC database enables clients to find out about your services and credentials as an energy expert, and our Find a Consultant service means that potential business opportunities are contracts are emailed direct to your inbox.
Support and networking
Our Consultants' hub, regular newsletter and registrants-only LinkedIn Group gives you access to exclusive information and support from the EI, and puts you in touch with your peer group of energy professionals.
RPEC Code of Conduct
In order to facilitate the advancement of Energy Consultancy by preserving the respect in which the community holds persons who are engaged in the profession of Energy Consultancy, every member of the Register shall, for as long as he continues to be a Registered Consultant, comply with the Code of Conduct below.