Get free energy saving advice from an RPEC consultant
Not sure what to do next? Get things started with 20 minutes' no nonsense advice free from one of our RPEC consultants!
Working with an energy consultant is a new experience for many companies. Our free 20 minute consultancy service means that you can find out more about what an RPEC consultant can offer, potential saving opportunities for your business, how they can work with you, and what the next steps could be. Our RPEC consultants can provide you with advice on ensuring that you are compliant with ESOS or help you work towards other certifications and regulations - and if you have specific requirements, we will try to put you in touch with an RPEC consultant who has specific relevant expertise.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about your business, sector and where you would like help. A consultant will be back in touch within 5 working days.
RPEC Consultants Search
The RPEC database is searchable by sector, technology, skill and by consultant name and company. It also indicates the level of skill and expertise that the individual has in relation to each criterion. All RPEC consultants are approved to act as ESOS Lead Assessors and many provide a free 20-minute consultancy service.
Become an RPEC consultant
If you are offering energy efficiency advice and consultancy, the RPEC logo is a sign that you provide services your clients can trust. You will need to hold chartered status in a relevant discipline and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in providing energy efficiency advice and support.
- Recognition as an expert in your areas of competence Verification of your knowledge, expertise and proven track record in helping companies to achieve real energy savings. RPEC accredited Consultants can use the RPEC consultant logo, demonstrating that they have met stringent professional standards.
- All your qualifications in one place - the RPEC register allows you to show your full range of certifications and qualifications.
- Approval as a Lead Assessor for ESOS RPEC consultants are approved to act as Lead Assessors for ESOS. In ESOS phase 1 30% of assessments were conducted by EI certified consultants.
- Business opportunities and signposting The fully searchable RPEC database enables clients to find out about your services and credentials as an energy expert, and our Find a Consultant service means that potential business opportunities are emailed direct to your inbox.
- Support and networking - RPEC gives you access to exclusive information and support from the EI, and puts you in touch with your peer group of energy professionals.
- Discounts on energy events, training and tools