L3: Advanced Energy Manager
- <p>Energy Institute<br />61 New Cavendish Street<br />London, W1G 7AR</p>
- 2018-10-29 00:00:00.000/2019-01-16 00:00:00.000
Non-Member - 3300.00
Member - 3000.00
- Available in-house
- Book now
This 12-day course is an advanced qualification for experienced energy managers, providing a comprehensive technical overview of energy management.
Participants will learn how to effectively develop energy saving projects, illustrate their return on investment to management, evaluate and monitor financial savings, as well as understand and use a rounded set of energy management technologies and principles.
Details for the 2019 intake will be announced shortly
Who should take this course:
- Professionals with 3 or more years of energy management experience who are responsible for managing energy within their job function and who are tasked with improving energy efficiency while reducing energy costs
- Those looking to fill in any gaps in their knowledge in preparation for applying for Chartered Energy Manager status
- 12 days of energy management training, led by subject experts
- Preparatory material and slides from training sessions
- Exercise spreadsheets from training sessions designed for use within your organisation
- Tutor supervision and support for a work-based feasibility study
- Exam assessment leading to the Energy Institute Level 3: Advanced energy manager qualification.
- Energy fundamentals
- Energy law
- Monitoring and targeting
- Project costs
- Energy procurement
- Heating ventilation and air-conditioning
- Energy efficiency in buildings
- Compressed air
- Process heat
- Implementing and Auditing ISO 50001
- Feasibility study for a project, which is presented to a panel (50%)
- Examination (50%)
On successful completion of the course, students are awarded the Energy Institute Level 3 Advanced energy manager (AEM) qualification.
This course will help fulfil many of the knowledge criteria required for becoming a Chartered energy manager. It will also help demonstrate your CPD on your application and speak with confidence on a range of energy management topics during your interview.
Training dates (2018-2019 intake):
Block 1: 1-3 October 2018
Block 2: 29-31 October 2018
Block 3: 10-12 December 2018
Block 4: 14-16 January 2019.
Assessment day: 26 February 2019
A 75% attendance rate is required to pass the course.
Please note that this course runs once each year. Given the popularity of this course we recommend booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Training Team
- +44 (0)20 7467 7178