Non-Member - 315.00
Member - 155.00
- Book now
The EI’s ESOS toolkit is designed for those undertaking audits to comply with ESOS legislation. This toolkit can be used by Lead Assessors working on an in-house or consultancy basis or by others undertaking ESOS work.
The toolkit includes:
- Tool A: Overview and introduction – A guide to ESOS and the toolkit
- Tool B: Total Energy Consumption tool – It allows user to collate energy data for a Company or Group in either units of energy cost, energy consumption or distance, and produce a view of the total energy profile
- Tool C: ESOS Audit Templates – It outlines the scope, content and output of a best practice ESOS Audit
- Tool D: Life Cycle Cost Analysis tool – It allows the user to collate data from scenarios and determine the life cycle cost analysis of business as usual verses an investment in new equipment
- Tool E: ESOS Commercial considerations - It provides advice for consultants entering into an agreement with a client to conduct ESOS work. (May also be useful from a client point of view when hiring a consultant)
- Tool F: EU EED Article 8 – A guidance note covering the transposition of the Energy Efficiency Directive (EED) Article 8 across Europe.
The EI ESOS toolkit has been updated and expanded to be in line with the Scheme's Phase 2. A list of the key updates can be found in the document below.
Note: Special rates apply to EI ESOS Lead Assessors and also those individuals who purchased the 1st version of the toolkit during Phase 1 of the Scheme. Please contact the EI's training team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on discount codes.
- Training Team
- +44 (0)20 7467 7178