Aberdeen and its Hydrogen story: inception to reality and the future
- Aberdeen, Highlands & Islands
- <p>The Courtyard<br />Marcliffe Hotel and Spa<br />North Deeside Road<br />Aberdeen</p>
- 18:00 - 20:30
- Book now
Building on Aberdeen's world wide reputation in the energy industry, this project will enable the development and deployment of hydrogen infrastructure.
The project has opened the way for new and innovative hydrogen technology projects and accelerate the commercial use of hydrogen as a fuel, offering green transport solutions.
This technical meeting focuses on the deployment of a fleet of hydrogen buses, to be operated by First Group and Stagecoach. The buses only emit water vapour, reducing carbon emissions and air pollution, as well as being quieter and smoother to run.
- Andrew Win, Programmes & Project Manager, Aberdeen City Council
- David Phillips, Operations Director at First in Scotland
- David Barnett, Business Development Director, Wrightbus Ltd
- Katrina Dunbar