IEMA - Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
- London and Home Counties
- <p>Energy Institute<br />61 New Cavendish Street<br />London, W1G 7AR</p>
- 2019-10-14 00:00:00.000/2019-10-18 00:00:00.000
- 09:00 - 17:00
Non-Member - 1150.00
Member - 1050.00
- Available in-house
- Book now
This new 5-day IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management classroom course is a widely recognised qualification that will provide you with a solid understanding of the principles of the environment and sustainability and is an ideal qualification to develop a career in environmental management.
The IEMA Foundation Certificate is for those who have recently become involved in environmental management or for whom environmental management is a part of their responsibilities. The course is suitable for those who want a solid foundation of environment and sustainability expertise to build on.
Completing this course will gain you automatic IEMA Associate membership which provides evidence of knowledge as well as commitment to this career path.
Why the IEMA Foundation Certificate?
- The IEMA Foundation Certificate will provide you with the skills and knowledge to improve sustainability and environmental performance throughout your organisation, reducing costs and enhancing reputation.
- It provides you with solid grounding for further study and raises your professional competence as an environmental practitioner.
- Successful completion of the IEMA Foundation Certificate will entitle you to Associate Membership of IEMA. It will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skill-set to take the IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management and develop a rewarding and sought after career in Environmental Management.
- Implications of global trends on society, the economy and organisations.
- Sustainable business and environmental principles.
- Policy and legislation.
- Tools, techniques, systems and practices used to improve sustainability performance.
- The role of innovation in developing sustainable products, services and solutions.
- Collecting data, performing analysis and evaluating information.
- Researching and planning sustainable solutions.
- Effective communication.
- Tools and techniques that identify opportunities and risks.
- Identifying and proposing ways to improve performance.
- Supporting change and transformation to improve sustainability.
There is a one hour multiple choice online exam hosted monthly by IEMA. Once log-in details are provided, there will be a 28 day window in which to complete the exam.
You will receive your results immediately after completing the online exam.
What's included in the course
- IEMA Associate Membership
- Comprehensive course materials, workbooks and syndicate exercises
- Expert tutor guidance from experienced Chartered Environmentalists via email or phone
- All IEMA registration fees
- Lunch and refreshments each day of your course
- Training Team
- +44 (0)20 7467 7178