Oil and Gas Industry Fundamentals - Awareness - September 2020
- London and Home Counties
- <p>Energy Institute<br />61 New Cavendish Street<br />London, W1G 7AR</p>
- 09:00 - 17:00
Non-Member - 1390.00
Member - 1290.00
- Available in-house
- Book now
This 2-day awareness training course provides delegates with an overview of principal activities in the international upstream, midstream and downstream petroleum industry.
Participants in this course will:
- Understand the role of oil and natural gas in the global energy supply mix
- Appreciate the oil and gas value chains and the key characteristics of the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the industry
- Be introduced to oil and gas pricing and the economics of the industry
- Review key recent trends in the industry and consider future challenges and opportunities.
- Overview of Oil And Gas Industry
- Formation of Oil And Gas
- Accessing Resources
- Exploration and Production
- Characteristics and Pricing of Oil and Gas
- Transport of Oil And Gas
- Monetising Natural Gas(including LNG)
- Supply and Distribution of Oil, Gas and Refined Products
- The Economics of Oil and Gas
Who should take this course?
The course will benefit personnel from a range of technical, non-technical and commercial backgrounds with varying levels of experience. This includes:
- Those seeking a broader knowledge of the oil, gas and energy industry and markets
- New recruits to oil, gas and energy companies
- Analysts, planners, traders, sales, marketing, engineering, refining, communications, public relations and commercial personnel
- Those requiring an understanding of the oil, gas and energy value chain
- Financial and legal professionals
- Ministerial, governmental, industry bodies and development agency staff
- Consultants providing services to oil, gas and energy organisations.
This course is delivered by Zoe Young who has over 20 years’ industry experience at companies including ExxonMobil and Gaffney, Cline and Associates. Zoe has advised governments, oil companies and NOC’s on strategic investments and performed technical due diligence, market studies and economic analysis of LNG investments in Europe, Middle East and Asia . She is an experienced lecturer, having provided courses and/or technical seminars for the Energy Institute, Cass Business School (City University London). Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC), PetroSA, Mennta (formerly Oxford Princeton Programme) and the Malta Petroleum Training Academy.
- Training Team
- +44 (0)20 7467 7178