EI LIVE free YPN webinar | Why Net Zero Needs Nuclear
- Essex & East Anglia
- 17:00 - 18:00
- Book now
As the world looks to recover from the impact of coronavirus on our lives, livelihoods and economies, governments around the world have a chance to “build back better”. In November 2020, the UK Government set out it’s ten-point plan to “build back better” and invest in making the UK a global leader in green technologies. This event will focus on point number three of the ten-point plan: delivering new and advanced nuclear power.
This event will include expert speakers on the following topics:
- Why Net Zero needs nuclear
- Jobs and skills opportunities, with a focus on the East of England
- The hydrogen economy and the role of nuclear
Following the panellists’ presentations, there will be a chance for the audience to ask questions as part of a discussion that will be moderated by the chair.
- Mark Nelson (Manging Director, Radiant Energy Fund)
- Joseph Butler (Project Finance and Development Analyst, Sizewell C)
- Michael Brown (Lead Analyst, Hydrogen East)