Middle East HSE Forum
- Middle East
Non-Member - $ 870.00
Company member - $ 745.00
Member - $ 620.00
- Book now
This is part of Middle East HSE and Sustainability Week – for the Sustainability Forum please click here.
People | Innovation | Collaboration | Policy
Company members - please download the booking form to book. Members and non-members can book online. To book for the Middle East Sustainability Forum, click here.
About the Forum
This global technical forum will deliver essential learning and sharing of international good practice to improve the safety performance of organisations, help foster a healthy and accident-free work culture that reduces risks, and aid organisations to implement a sustainable environmental and public engagement policy as they navigate the transition to a low carbon economy. Bringing together academia, industry and the regulators, the conference will discuss key HSE challenges and opportunities facing the energy industry in the Middle East.
Responsible organisations put in place suitable arrangements to manage HSE in their operations. This should be part of the everyday process of running an organisation and an integral part of workplace behaviours and attitudes. During this conference, we identify how you can enhance and continually improve your HSE management systems and operational performance through sharing of good practice. The topics covered are:
- HSE Management: organisational arrangements to identify hazards, reduce risks and enhance business performance
- Health and wellbeing: managing health hazards and reducing negative health impact on workers
- Process Safety: managing hazards that have the potential to cause major accidents
- Human factors to deliver human performance: designing fit-for-purpose process jobs and equipment
- Environmental: processes for mitigating environmental impacts
- Discover the regional and international opportunities and challenges from industry leaders
- Make valuable contacts and share industry knowledge
- Be part of the ‘international good practice' dialogue
- Francesca Ferrari
- +44 (0)20 7467 7192