Adapting | Accelerating | Integrating
A wide range of emerging energy technologies are expected to play an important role in reshaping the way we satisfy our energy requirements. The extent to which they do so, however, will depend fundamentally on their ability to be harnessed safely, securely and sustainably.
Renewables are key to the energy mix of the future, and companies (large and small) will need to work hard to ensure the generation, storage and use of renewable energy is safe, secure, and sustainable. It is important that we understand and manage the risks associated with health, safety, and sustainability, and take opportunities to learn from others.
Sound health, safety and sustainability performance will be vital to the technologies’ ability to gain the confidence of the public, investors and wider industry. As such, this conference will be delivered in the context of the following themes:
- Adapting: Designing strategies that are flexible and can evolve quickly in response to anticipated changes in the market and operations
- Accelerating: Increasing capacity and facilitating integration into a country’s infrastructure in a safe, responsible and sustainable way
- Integrating: Advancing system design, planning and operations in a safe, responsible and sustainable way
During this conference, we will be sharing international good practices and cross-sectoral learning, to ensure we manage and control our hazards safely and responsibly and protect our planet by delivering a more sustainable energy system. This conference will aim to:
- Share insights that improve health and safety and delivering a more sustainable energy system
- Demonstrate case studies on how to become safer, manage health and wellbeing
- Demonstrate case studies on how to deliver sustainability throughout the project lifecycle
- Raise awareness of global good practice and standards within the renewable sector
- Bring the renewable energy community together
- Share cross-sectoral learning
- Provide opportunities to network and engage
Early-bird rate until 1 April 2021 - book before then to save up to £50
- Member - £300
- Company Member - £400
- Non-Member - £500
Registration closes at 17:00 GMT on 16 November 2021
If you are a company member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo code needed book your place - members and non-members can book online.
New bookers: after creating an account with the Energy Institute, you will receive a verification email before you can book. If you do not receive this, please contact email@example.com to validate your account.